Sunday, March 17, 2013

Good brain health involves rest and renewal

Vacations are great for renewal.   Resting of the mind and body is so needed to keep our brain functioning the best it can.   For those not on Facebook, I have added a few of my favorite pictures of my trip to Arizona with my mom, sisters, and niece.     Good memories!
Visiting with some folks from my previous church in Tucson

Great seeing friends from my job at TMC



Marge and I went and saw the Cubs spring training - had fun with her despite the Cubs. :) Wish it had been the Cardinals instead, but maybe future trip to Florida to see them.

Hiking -my favorite thing to do!!


My sisters and niece joined mom and I in Tucson - great fun!

View from the pool

Great time visiting Jan in Phoenix

 
Our view from our patio

No comments: